Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Graduation!!!

The final step in my journey that I called "college" will take place this Sunday at 1 PM at Reser's Stadium. This final step is the Commencement Ceremony. I am super duper excited! I started college a long long long time ago. Lets just say that the price of tuition has tripled since the time that I started to the time that I finished. At first I wasn't going to participate in the walking ceremony but as time got closer I thought that it would be worth it since it was a journey to finish.

If you are going to be attending the ceremony, keep a look out for the bald man with rosy cheeks. That will be me!

PS...We are having a BBQ afterwards if anyone would like to attend. It will be at our apartment's clubhouse.

2 comments:

Brady and Brittney said...

Congrats Kelley! I'm super excited for you, how know how exciting it is although you worked a bit harder, I wouldn't have had the endurance. I wish we could be at your BBQ, it sounds fun so have a good time! Oh, tell JooLin I say hi... thanks.

Jennifer Richins said...

Congratulations Kelley! I'm so proud of you for sticking with it.