When Joo Lin first started telling me this story I thought to myself that someone had hit and ran our Jasmine. There has been quite a few incidents in that parking lot lately so I was relieved when let Joo Lin finished her story. I guess the lady thought that we had left our pet in our car. It was a scorcher that day so she was concerned when she looked over and she saw this in our car (the brown thing between the orange jacket).
Joo Lin chuckled and politely informed the lady that it was a stuffed Beaver in the car and not a "real" animal. I guess the car was a bit messy and we had some blankets and hiking gear in the back seat. The lady was relieved!The moral of this story is don't store your stuffed animals in your car because someone might actually think it is a real one.
No comments:
Post a Comment