Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We finally did it!!!


On Sunday, July 15th, I was able to receive my College diploma! It was an exciting experience and I am so glad that I decided to go through the ceremony. It will rank up their as on of the most special moments in my (our) life(s). It was such a journey and I get teary eyed about all the hard work and lack of work that I did during my time at Oregon State. I also get teary eyed thinking about my grandparents (Grandpa and Grandma Rice) and how happy they must be that I finished. I know that they were high fivin' each other in heaven as I got it.

I want to thank Joo Lin for giving me that extra push to go back and finish up. WE DID IT!!!






I also want to thank my family for coming to support me during this special moment. It meant a lot to Joo Lin and I that you attended.








If you would like to see some more photos from this special day, please click on the this link.

Here are some silly photos from my graduation. I love silly photos!



Was it really that boring???


One of the ways that my family was able to spot me was because of my orange flip flops.


Here I am making sweet love to my diploma!


It was so hot that I had to cool off after the ceremony.


My mother ordered a cake from Albertson's and they accidentally screwd it up. It was suppose to be orange and black frosting with a Beaver on it. By the way, that is a Bulldog on the front of it, my high school mascot.

2 comments:

Jennifer Richins said...

Ha Ha! I was looking at the cake totally thinking that they did a good job. Then I read the caption and realized you're a beaver, not a bulldog! Too funny. Congratulations, Kelley!

Shiara said...

Congratulations for that too! I love the shorts underneath!

PS where are your shoes? lol