Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Rock Band!!!

Joo Lin and I purchased Rock Band last night. After hours of driving around Corvallis and Albany looking for and contemplating the purchase, we found it at Target in Albany. I used some of my graduation money to purchase it. I wanted to buy something that both Joo Lin and I could have fun with and when I found out that Jooge was excited about it, I knew we had to get it.

We played last night for about an hour. Lets just say that Joo Lin is a rockstar at the drums. I struggled with the guitar but I am getting better. I had to cut us off last night so that we could get to bed, as it was nearing 11 PM when we stopped.

Hopefully our anal upstairs lady will enjoy our performances and not boo us off the stage! For those of you who don't know what Rock Band is, it is a video game for the PS3 that lets you play the guitar (bass/lead), drums, and even sing while following steps on the screen. It's super addicting.

2 comments:

Joo Lin said...

I LOVE IT!!! Kelley was born to be a rock star!

Jenn Mize said...

Um, I just have to say that I ROCKED Bon Jovi's "Wanted Dead or Alive" song on Rock Band. I got a 97%! Watch out Jon Bon Jovi, Jenn Renee Mize is coming to town! :) That is the BEST game ever! :) It can be good cardio if you really get into like we do! Ha! Ha! Ha!