Wednesday, July 16, 2008

You all have been waiting and now the time has come...

... for a little baby Rice. We went to the doctor today and heard the heartbeat for the first time. It was the COOLEST sound in the world!!! (Kelley says better than any video game - amazing, huh?) We wanted to tell everyone from the moment we found out we are prego, and it's been the hardest secret EVER to keep. But now you know... we are 13 weeks 4 days along and we are expecting mid-January.

Kelley is hoping for twins, but realistically we will just have one little bundle of joy. The names have been picked already, even though we don't know if it's a boy or girl yet. For a boy, James Gresham and for a girl, Seoul Elizabeth.

More to come soon...

7 comments:

Jenn Mize said...

YAY! I am SO excited for you guys! If you think the heartbeat is cool, wait until the gender ultrasound, it is AMAZING! I hope you are feeling Okay Joo Lin! Good luck with EVERYTHING! :) Congratulations!

Jason P said...

Congrats you guys! Very cool. I expect to see updates!

BTW, I'm linking to you on Lindsay and my blog.

Nhat & Jessica said...

YEAH!!!!! I will definitely keep checking for more details! How exciting! I'll be taking notes for when Nhat and I decide to have kids!

Janelle said...

Congratulations! Very exciting. And already moving into your second trimester...even better.

(This is Janelle from high school, by the way...I blog-stalk you from time to time.)

Brady and Brittney said...

I want to see baby bump pictrues soon!!!

Jennifer Richins said...

How exciting! Congratulations. How have you been feeling Joo Lin? I hope you're doing well.

Shiara said...

That is just SOO exciting! Now that I have a baby, I get even more excited for others because I know what a great experience you are about to have! Having a baby is the greatest thing we have ever done. It is so much fun! You will be amazed at how instantly you fall in love!