Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Prego Glow
This past weekend Joo Lin, Baby Rice, and I were able to travel to North Bend to visit my mother and my sister Klorissa. My sister has been living in Arizona for awhile and her and her husband made a trip back to Oregon to visit. My sister is also prego! She is about 7 weeks ahead of us and they already know that they are having a boy, which is exciting for them. They are having trouble coming up with a name but they still have time. I personally like George. Klorissa use to call our Grandpa George while growing up so I like that name. Below is a picture of the prego ladies together. I think they have a certain glow to them. It's cute, enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kelley, I love the admiration you have for a prego wife. Shows true love.
Post a Comment