Sunday, August 03, 2008

Exciting News

Joo Lin and I have some exciting news that we would like to share. We are moving to Salem! On Thursday, Legacy Health Systems offered me (Kelley) a position as a Desktop Engineer with their company in Portland and I will be starting with them at the end of this month.

I have been looking for quite sometime and I was finally able to find a position that offered me something that I was looking for, more hands on work and a better pay so that Joo Lin can stay at home with the baby(s). (I am still holding out hope that we are having twins, we should find out if this will be a reality at the end of the month as we will be having a 4D ultrasound.) Until the baby(s) is/are born, we will be living in Salem, so that Joo Lin and I can commute to our jobs. Once the baby is born, or shortly before it, we will be migrating up north to be closer to my work. We are both extremely excited about this opportunity and we can't wait to share in our new experience!

1 comment:

Brady and Brittney said...

whew, salem is sooooo much better than hippy eugene! It seems like a lot of moving though... I hate moving. I'm glad things are working out better and one day we hope to end up back in Oregon, possibly the POrtland area.