

I am eating better these days, although still not real hungry. Mostly just eating because I know I should. Smells are always there but I can control how I react. I can eat some chicken (not grilled so much) and simple salads now. Other than my little bump that's growing nothing else has changed. Of course there is lots I need to do... start exercising, stop worrying about what I can't control, and maybe sleep more...? Kelley still takes great care of me and talks to the baby every night.
I believe I've felt a few little movements but they were brief so I'm not positive. Kelley can't wait for the day that he can feel the movement too - he says I'm so lucky I get to experience this.
Kelley really liked the photo below as I am "bonding" with the baby by pointing out the little life inside me.

Every day is amazing and we can't wait until January when we get to hold the little baby we've created. I have to give a shout out to all the new mommies or mommies-to-be that I know - you are great and your kids are adorable!
4 comments:
I'm so excited for you two! You're getting there JooLin and pretty soon you'll be so big, you'll forget what it was like to feel small. January will come too soon.
Well I don't quite see the bump...but it will come and in full force! i started feeling baby jack around 17 weeks and now I don't believe he stops moving. I am the happiest for you and excited to know if its a boy or girl. Happy day! and congrats to kelley on the new job.
You look so cute and happy! I can't wait to know what you are having! Did you guys get a place in salem yet?
Yeah how exciting! I didn't know you were expecting!! You look great JooLin!
-Diana B.
Post a Comment