Joo Lin and I found out yesterday that we got into the duplex that we had applied for. We are both excited and we were surprised at how fast everything has gone. I found an ad for the place on craiglist (my new favorite site) on Thursday and we stopped by on Friday to have a tour. It is a cute duplex, two years old, and it has some faults but don't we all. The current owners of the duplex went a little crazy redoing the inside and I guess they ran out of money so they were not able to finish the yard. So the yard consists of mounds of dirt and spiderwebs. Joo Lin isn't excited about that but I told her that I would take care of the spiders. As I am not a big fan of spiders, this should make for an interesting experience.
We are going up to Salem today to sign the papers and if we have time, we will stop by and take pictures of it. Our tentative date for moving is the 16th. We are starting to realize that we have a lot of stuff so packing should be eventful.
UPDATED:
Here are some pictures of our new pad!

2 comments:
That's awesome. Congratulations. What part of Salem are you in?
Wooo whooo! I'm glad you guys got the place but I'm so sad you guys are leaving! Yeah, yeah I know it's for the better and all that other crap. Who are we going to play guitar hero with? :)
Can we help you with anything?!
Post a Comment