We are moved and settled - yay! We absolutely love our new place... it already feels like a home. We love looking out the window and seeing a neighborhood rather than apartment buildings. I think we are 95% unpacked and organized for what we are unpacking. Unfortunately we are without the internet until Tuesday next week so we've felt out of the blogging loop. Expect some pictures of the inside to be posted Tuesday or Wednesday, though! (oh, and I love the stairs - call me a dork!)
Kelley starts his new job on Tuesday and we're very excited! He will miss his lazy days but being an inherent hard worker it will suit him just fine to leave those days behind. I just worked a few days this week and the commute (Salem to Corvallis) isn't bad at all. I just blare church music so I can avoid the road rage (which Kelley says is worse now that I'm prego). Haha - I don't think it's so bad but maybe...
The ultrasound happens in less than 2 weeks (Sept 2) - be excited!! Kelley is still hoping for twins - silly guy. Any guesses from you - boy or girl?
6 comments:
Congratulations on your new place! I'm so excited for you guys and your little baby. I'm betting it's a girl... but I'm never right... so get ready for a boy!
OK - I have to think about my guess. I hate to brag, but I have got a pretty good track record guessing baby sexes.....I've gotten like 10 or 11 right....so let me think and I"m going to post again. You guys are a tough one, usually I get a vibe right away!
kelsey
My mom swears that to figure out if it is a boy or girl, you take your age (even or odd) and the month you got pregnant (even or odd) then if you have two evens, it's a boy and if it is an even/odd, it's a girl. I can't remember what it is if it is odd/odd... I think a girl. I'll guess a boy...We'll see.
I'm feeling a GIRL vibe! Can't wait to see if I'm continuing my streak :)
kelsey
PS I hate that I bragged about my guessing skills first, now I'm nervous - but I'm sticking with girl!
I'm so glad you guys love your new place! Doesn't it make such a difference being in a house?! Soooo....when can we come see the pad and stare at your growing belly? (I mean growing in a totally wonderful way...like growing a small little pod of joy!) :)
I can't wait to find out what you're having! I'm horrible at guessing and I have one of each...so I think either would be just great!
How fun to be in a new place. Congratulations. I can't wait to hear if you're having a boy or a girl. I'm horrible at guessing, but I'm thinking it's a girl.
Post a Comment