Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Welcome Baby Cason!

My little sister, not really little anymore, gave birth to a beautiful baby boy on November 16th and this past weekend we were able to make a trip out to see them. It was an awesome trip. It gave Joo Lin and I some practice before our "Little Princess" is born.

Here are some pictures of us.

Check out that belly! Baby Seoul's Inside!!! CHEERS FOR SEOUL!

Here I am, getting some much needed baby holding time. Yes I do look awkward, hopefully Seoul won't mind too much.

She's got that crazy mommy look in those eyes!!!

We also got to go to the OSU - U of A game too!!

Future Christmas card 2008???

And what trip isn't complete without going to the local In-N-Out burger? We drove 30 minutes out of the way to go to this place and later we found out that their was one 2 blocks away! Silly us but we LOVE IT!

5 comments:

Jenn Mize said...

Cute pictures. David is jealous you got to go to that game. It was a good one. :)
Your niece...beautiful. Coming from someone who has 12 nieces and nephews and loves every one of them SO much; it doesn't even compare to your own. I never understood that until I heard Tucker cry for the first time and got to hold him. It's AMAZING! You are going to be an awesome Dad Kelly, Seoul is a lucky little girl. And Joo Lin already looks so natural in that picture below. I am SO excited for you guys to have your beautiful little girl come into your home in January! :)

Deryk and Becky said...

I've been thinking about you two (three)! I haven't seen you you with your cute new look and you are already in the third trimester! We need to get together before I move in January and before you are too busy being parents:)

Anonymous said...

Joo Lin, you look great! So cute! I can't wait to see pictures of your baby. Good luck with labor!
~Marti

Jennifer Richins said...

You have such a cute belly! It's good to finally get to see some pictures.

K-Cos said...

30 minutes is nothing compared to the 4.5 hours that we once drove from Provo to Las Vegas for In-N-Out. Worth every minute!! JuBees, you look great!! It is getting so close!