Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!!

Kelley and I had our 3rd anniversary on December 17th. Three fabulous years of marriage and we still consider ourselves newlyweds! There have been some big events that happened this last year.

Christmas 2007 - our tradition is that we open our gifts to each other before Christmas Day - we're too excited to wait. These are some goofy pictures that made me laugh out loud.



We got pregnant (which still makes me laugh that Kelley knew before I did - he observed my behavior and based on how well he knows me, made me take the pee test). Good man he is!



Week 7 - to Week 35 -



Kelley graduated June 2008:



So these are the pictures I could find... but we had birthdays, Kelley won his fantasy baseball league for the 2nd year in a row, I ran a 5K (without walking!), friends got married and had babies (many many of these!), vacations, concerts, moving, new jobs... so many good things! I feel very lucky and I hope it will just get better and better.

I love this picture of my grandparents from a couple years ago... hopefully we grow old and are cute like them! I don't have a scanned picture of Kelley's grandparents but maybe he will add one...



Love you Kelley!

No comments: