Ok, so this wasn't our Thanksgiving Feast but ours was just as yummy! Kelley and I were home at our place on our own for Thanksgiving, and I really enjoyed it. It was nice to spend time as a family and enjoy each other. We did our own turkey breast, mashed potatoes & gravy, rolls, peas, jello salad, and stuffing. I made a banana cream pie and a pumpkin pie for dessert. Kelley missed the many yummies his mom generally makes - magic bars, "those" brownies, rocky road (? - can never remember this one) and rice crispy treats. My favorite part is the pie (especially eating it for breakfast in the days to come)! We did miss our families, but it was a nice day of rest for us. I am very grateful for a loving husband who provides for me, our wonderful families that teach us SO much, a place to live, our jobs, the things we learn, our future children, our health, the church, friends.... Of course there are so many more things but I could not even imagine listing ALL of them.I hope everyone had as great a Thanksgiving this year as I did!
No comments:
Post a Comment