This one is just funny to me because I'm being silly. My belly really is GINORMOUS, though!!
Ok, so I feel a bit narcissistic with how often I post pictures of myself and talk about myself lately! Here is a fun picture of Kelley and one of his Christmas gifts from this year:
We always look for "daddy's girl" type stuff. Kelley is so very excited that he wants Seoul to come early. His first wishful birth date was Dec 23rd so she would be here for Christmas. The second was this anytime this past weekend just so he could play with her. I don't know if he can wait any longer... almost every night he asks if I am having contractions or going into labor. It makes me laugh!
Kelley got me this picture frame for Christmas - cute, huh? (Yes, we opened our Christmas gifts early again this year - on Tuesday the 23rd).
Life is good. Through the generosity of friends and family we are prepared for this little baby to come. We have the necessities plus extras plus an adorable little wardrobe. Thanks to all! The car seat base is installed after much laughter; my hospital bag is packed after much drama and procrastination (by me, of course!); and Kelley has (supposedly) prepared himself to not be overly sensitive during the whole labor process. Come on Seoul - come play with us!
Any words of wisdom for us as we embark on this new adventure??
4 comments:
Hmmm, words of advice? Well, take advantage of your time at the hospital. Utilize the nurses as much as you can, that is why they are there. When you get home, as hard as it may be (at least it was for me) sleep when the baby sleeps for the first 6 weeks at least. And most of all... LOVE LOVE LOVE that baby girl every day. Tucker is only 7 weeks old, and I already see that he is growin and changing so much. Let us know when the little beauty comes, we are excited to meet her! :)
My goodness, you are getting big! I'm just glad that when strangers see me, they make comments that I'm pregnant so I must not just look fat anymore. I can't believe how little time you have left! Any day really! I'm soooo jealous you have a baby room together. I'm going to have to wait until right before she's due or scramble after once we have our own place again. You two are going to be such great parents! Send a text out or something to let us all know your heading to the hospital or that she's here!
You're in the home stretch now! It looks like you're ready and have thought of everything (a diploma in the bed?) I can't wait to see pictures of her on your blog.
Nobody warned me in advance about this. I didn't have too many emotional or hormonal moments while I was pregnant, but I totally whacked out in the week after I delivered. Your body still has all the pregnancy hormones in it, but no baby into which to direct them, so if you get really hormonal (more than just happy emotional), it's normal. Good luck with everything in the next few weeks!
Post a Comment