Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stubborn Seoul!

40 weeks, 5 days... and still counting...

I went in to be induced this past Monday and unfortunately baby Seoul didn't grace us with her presence. After a day of trying we were sent home. We are hoping to go into labor naturally now...
SOON!! Otherwise we will see the doctor again next Tuesday to see if my body has progressed enough to try and induce again Wednesday. Otherwise there will be discussion of a C-Section sometime before or around the 42 week mark.

Don't worry - I am healthy and the baby is healthy. She wasn't fazed at all by the day of contractions. At least she's a tough one!

Keep your fingers crossed we go into labor soon! Thanks for all your thoughts and good wishes!

5 comments:

spudette said...

Wow! I didn't realize that could happen! How frustrating for you. I was very frustrated that Andrew was one week late - I hope you don't have to go all the way to 42 weeks. Were the contractions very painful? Probably not if you didn't get a baby out of it. I remember the first few hours of my induction were completely boring & pain free. Thanks for posting - I've been checking your blog constantly for pictures! :)

oregoncoastgirl said...

Come out, come out, little Seoul! You sound like you're holding up well, JooLin, you must be a tough one, too!

Jerilee E. said...

Oh, how frustrating! I'm sending going into labor vibes your way! Can't wait to see pics of your little girl... outside the womb!

Kelsey and Tony said...

I have been checking my email constantly since Monday waiting for an email :) Hang in there!

kelsey

Jenn Mize said...

Um, I'll go ahead and put an order in for you baby to be done cooking by Sunday morning and in your arms Sunday night. "K" :)
You looked great today, and are in WAY better spirits than I would be. You are quite the trooper Joo Lin. Hang in there and sleep all you can now. :)Let us know if you need anything.