
Here are some pictures from the nursery now that it is complete:
(I haven't finished painting the other butterfly yet)


5 days until the due date. I know it's more common for first babies to be late, but of course we are anxiously awaiting the time I go into labor. I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions almost every day but they haven't turned into anything as of yet. I feel good - just chilling and working part-time from home, which is very good for me mentally. Hopefully the labor is as non-eventful as the pregnancy has been. Cross your fingers!This is me last week (38 weeks plus a few days). Haha - Kelley loves the outtie belly button, which you can see a bit in this picture.
Always supportive Kelley urged me to spend last Saturday pampering myself with a girlfriend... we went to lunch at The Olive Garden, saw the movie "Bride Wars," hit up the mall for a little shopping, had a pedicure, and got a smoothie. Good times!
Kelley is getting over a cold, and working frantically to try and get everything done at work that he can before the baby comes. Fortunately he will get to take two weeks off when she comes home, potentially working part-time from home also. He is such a great man to provide and be supportive of how I'm feeling these days. Hopefully I am as good to him with all these funky hormones in me as he is to me!
2 comments:
one of the best things I did only days pre-baby=get a pedicure. I was told "everything else is going to be not so pretty that day... might as well make the toes pretty." so true! good move!
The nursery looks great! I hope your labor goes as smoothly as possible. And I'm glad Kelley can stay with you at home for awhile. That will be a big help. Good luck & I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment