She is the prettiest newborn (and I don't say that about all newborns, for real!) She is gorgeous and sweet and looks like a perfect blend of you two. You must be over the moon in love!
She is seriously just gorgeous. I'm sure you guys are super excited and I'm very excited for you. Get some sleep and post more pictures of all you guys when you have a chance.
I guess I'm just repeating what everyone is saying but she is soooo beautiful!! She is a great mixture of you two and I'm so happy she is finally here!
8 comments:
This little girl is SERIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL! Not like, "Oh what a sweet baby, isn't it cute," BUT really, she is SOOOO pretty!!!
You guys do good work!
She is the prettiest newborn (and I don't say that about all newborns, for real!) She is gorgeous and sweet and looks like a perfect blend of you two. You must be over the moon in love!
kelsey
She's very pretty! I love that second picture especially.
Congratulations!
She's beautiful! Congrats! I love the picture of her yawning. :)
She is seriously just gorgeous. I'm sure you guys are super excited and I'm very excited for you. Get some sleep and post more pictures of all you guys when you have a chance.
I guess I'm just repeating what everyone is saying but she is soooo beautiful!! She is a great mixture of you two and I'm so happy she is finally here!
What a cutie! Seoul is adorable! Is that a beavers beanie already on her head!?
she's so lovely. have fun with her. and i wouldn't mind seeing some more pictures!
Post a Comment