Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Domestic Dispute

Joo Lin and I got in a fight yesterday and I was wondering what everyone thinks about the topic. Here it goes:

This weekend, I wanted to do something nice for Joo Lin for Valentine's day. My plan was to take her and Seoul to Monster Jam 09 at the Rose Garden. Our favorite monster truck is going to be there, El Toro Loco!!!

(Grave digger!!!)

Joo Lin says that it would be to loud for Seoul and my thoughts are that it would make Seoul stronger in the long run plus she would have ear plugs. So who's side are you guys on? Was I in the wrong or was Joo Lin? (Don't forget to vote in the poll, it's to the left of this post).

UPDATE:
So it looks like everyone is taking Joo Lin's side for this battle. Thank you to the other two people that voted for me. We will forever be friends! It looks like we will not be attending Monster Jam 09, :( El Toro Loco will be sad that we won't be seeing him this year. Hopefully he will be back next year.

6 comments:

Brady and Brittney said...

I'm sure Seoul's ears won't be the problem if you have ear plugs for hear or ear muffs and keep her covered up but will it me much fun if Joo Lin is worrying the entire time? If mama ain't happy, ain't no body happy.

Kelsey and Tony said...

Ha, ha, Kelley! Nice try.... :) Enjoy your quiet V-day in with your three week old baby!

Anonymous said...

A 5 year old recently died at a one of these events, stay home. :)

Janelle said...

I think it's probably not a good idea to put earplugs in a newborn's ears.

oregoncoastgirl said...

Kendy and I say yes with the reservation that if Seoul starts crying, you leave immediately. Another clause: No seats close enough to get ran over.

But seriously, I think Valentine's should be about what makes you both happy... and I don't think this necessarily is that activity.

Maybe next year? Or maybe Dancing With the Stars would be more appropriate?

Chris & Stephanie said...

This cracks me up! I'm with Joo Lin! I wouldn't be nearly as worried about her ears, as about being out around so many people (and their germs) - she is only 3 weeks old!