This is a daddy-love outfit for sure - orange beaver beanie and an "I heart my daddy" sleeper. What a cutie!Seoul had her 2 week well-baby appointment today. Our lovely girl is growing like a weed! She is now 8 lbs 2 oz and 22 1/2 inches long. The doctor gave her a clean bill of health and said she's doing very well. She sleeps well and eats about every 3-4 hours. Fortunately she isn't fussy often (unless she's hungry and then don't mess with her!). I like to believe she smiles at us (non-gassy smiles) to show off her adorable dimple. She holds up her own head briefly when she's upright over my shoulder. In the mornings she's very alert and we just hang out and read books and sing songs. Apparently she likes car rides... she didn't sleep during our drives this morning that I am aware. I could hear her making noise and sucking on her hands. She found her thumb this morning... the other fingers aren't in a fist, they are splayed across her face like she's hiding. Maybe she knows I hope she doesn't become a constant thumb-sucker - ha!
2 comments:
She's so cute! And you can tell her that Aunt Amy loves Costco too! Woo hoo!
She is too adorable! I had a thumb-sucker and it is SO cute... except for the worrying about how in the world you are going to stop THAT habit! Also, I have a very handsome 6 month old boy I would like to offer as a first boyfriend in about... 21 years!!!
Post a Comment