Thursday, February 26, 2009

Our Angel - 4 weeks old today!

Seoul changes every day. She can hold her head up, and can move it from side to side during tummy time. She makes lots of baby noises and kicks her legs and arms. I think today she started really smiling. It's funny when she is falling asleep she does this laugh/smile thing and shows her dimple. Enjoy the photos!

I'm working with daddy so mommy can sleep longer in the morning.



Sweet dreams for me... do I do anything else?



Where am I??



First attempt to suck my thumb - if I hold all my fingers in front of my face mommy can't see me doing it!



Chilling while mommy and daddy are making dinner - do I get some??



Hi Mom - I'm just going to poo again now that you've changed me!



Got to pray just to make it today...



Quality time with daddy when he got home from work.



Haha - not sleeping... but at least I'm super cute!



I hope future Valentine's Days are more eventful.

1 comment:

DC Diva said...

Joo Lin she is beautiful! (and looks so much like you)