Cason is the cutest, he is almost three months old. He has grown so much since we have seen him and it was strange holding him after holding Seoul because of their difference in size and weight. Joo Lin and I visited Cason shortly after he was born and it is amazing how much he has developed since then. His daddy is hoping that he will be self sufficient soon (ie changing diapers, eating on his own, getting a job).
Here are some pictures of the two cousins. Joo Lin and I like to say that they are BFF's!
3 comments:
Klorissa looks so different. I haven't seen her in probably 13 years! I can't believe you're both parents.
She is so cute and looks so tiny next to her cousin! She will be that big before you know it.
How adorable those babies are! They are going to have so much as cousins so close in age!
Post a Comment