Wednesday, February 24, 2010

perfect post

My friend Wendy wrote a post on her blog and I had to share it. It's a mommy moment and it's beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes.

http://wendywking.blogspot.com/2010/02/not-my-baby-anymore.html

Seoul just turned one... where did the time go? I always heard it goes by so fast but only now do I realize the truth of that statement. I sat and read through my journal and the content has become centered around Seoul - the good times, the rough times, the things she learns each day. It says so much but not all of it. Again, as I mentioned in a post a long time ago I wish I had a little camera on my forehead that could record everything. All those tiny moments that will unfortunately be forgotten as new moments crowd them out. I love it all. I love being a mommy. I love being a stay-at-home mom. I love my husband for helping that dream come true.

1 comment:

DC Diva said...

Wow Joo Lin, thanks for the shout out! It's true... motherhood is simply THE BEST!