Seoul had a birthday! She is loved :)





Cousin Amanda put together a "how well do you know Seoul?" quiz. That was a lot of fun!
Do you know the answers?
1. Name Seoul's stuffed animals (given names; ie my car is Jasmine)
2. What is Seoul's birthday?
3. Name Seoul's favorite colors.
4. What is Seoul's favorite food?
5. What is Seoul's bedtime?

Seoul did really well patiently opening all her gifts. She tore at least some of the paper off every one, enjoyed reaching into the bags, and didn't even play with any of the empty boxes (until later). She now has an adorable little wardrobe, stuffed animals, and lots of books to read. Thanks everyone!


I made a butterfly cake - what a fiasco! Let's just say I'm not a cake baker, design cutter, or decorator. I ran out of time so I didn't get to make Seoul her own little cake so she had to settle for a cupcake.

How old are you? I am one (holds up her finger). She's not so interested in the cake yet...


Cousin Ella helped get her excited! She wouldn't pick it up so I gave her a taste of the frosting... and she stuck her tongue out... not sure about this...



She's getting so sleepy... no afternoon nap...


Cousin Amanda put together a "how well do you know Seoul?" quiz. That was a lot of fun!
Do you know the answers?
1. Name Seoul's stuffed animals (given names; ie my car is Jasmine)
2. What is Seoul's birthday?
3. Name Seoul's favorite colors.
4. What is Seoul's favorite food?
5. What is Seoul's bedtime?
Seoul did really well patiently opening all her gifts. She tore at least some of the paper off every one, enjoyed reaching into the bags, and didn't even play with any of the empty boxes (until later). She now has an adorable little wardrobe, stuffed animals, and lots of books to read. Thanks everyone!
I made a butterfly cake - what a fiasco! Let's just say I'm not a cake baker, design cutter, or decorator. I ran out of time so I didn't get to make Seoul her own little cake so she had to settle for a cupcake.
How old are you? I am one (holds up her finger). She's not so interested in the cake yet...
Cousin Ella helped get her excited! She wouldn't pick it up so I gave her a taste of the frosting... and she stuck her tongue out... not sure about this...
... but there she goes...
She's getting so sleepy... no afternoon nap...
Here is our little lady showing off those crackers people kept giving her. She was in heaven! Randy Jr is politely ignoring her bad manners :)

On her actual birthday we had a mini birthday. She had fun opening the gifts. Then she got a box of Ritz crackers... her FAVORITE! Thanks grandma!




We had a doctor appointment the week after and Seoul is such a healthy girl! She knows. Can't even pretend anymore. She didn't even want to go into the room. She cried when the nurse was prepping the shots. Poor baby.
Stats:
Weight - 19 pounds 15 1/2 ounces (30th percentile)
Length - 29 1/2 inches (70th percentile)
Head - 17 1/2 inches (30th percentile)
On her actual birthday we had a mini birthday. She had fun opening the gifts. Then she got a box of Ritz crackers... her FAVORITE! Thanks grandma!
We had a doctor appointment the week after and Seoul is such a healthy girl! She knows. Can't even pretend anymore. She didn't even want to go into the room. She cried when the nurse was prepping the shots. Poor baby.
Stats:
Weight - 19 pounds 15 1/2 ounces (30th percentile)
Length - 29 1/2 inches (70th percentile)
Head - 17 1/2 inches (30th percentile)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Seoul! Andrew LOVES Ritz crackers too - so delicious!
What a fun party! The cake turned out so cute! Most of mine didn't really get into the whole eating the cake thing. They would just stare at everyone like "what?". She is definitely a loved little girl- as it should be!
Post a Comment