Monday, February 01, 2010

dear...


... life,
I love you, but is there a possibility of slowing down just for a bit so I can get caught up on a few things? The length of time is negotiable...

... journal & blog,
We've had a long-standing relationship so do you think you could be a dear and keep yourselves caught up for just a week?

... family,
Thank you for all your patience with me. I love you!

... grocery store,
Could you please send me all the food I need to cook for my family plus the little extra treats we love... for free?

... house,
You are doing just great. I enjoy cleaning you and appreciate that we're a team now.

and last but not least...

... body,
I am writing about some concerns I have about your performance lately . I do my best to take care of you and still, you are struggling to maintain your end of the bargain. If I knew how to fix the problem I would do what's needed. The doctor doesn't know what's wrong either so it's now up to you. I believe you are capable so please take care of the matter. My mental capacity is on the fritz and it would be a sad day for myself and my family if I am completely incapacitated.

Sincerely,
Joo Lin

2 comments:

DC Diva said...

Amen to the grocery part! :)

Jerilee E. said...

ah, I wish for free groceries every day :). I hope everyone/everything listens to your polite request.. especially your body! Us moms need our body to just do what it's supposed to! We've got enough other stuff to deal with...