Our House
Kelley tackled the project of painting the exterior of our house recently. It went from tan with cream trim to willow green with white trim in a weekend. Being pregnant I wasn't a lot of help and he actually told me I'd be fired from prep work because I took too long to mask things off. Really! So I held the ladder a lot :) Kelley saved a shutter so Seoul could help paint, and you can see she took it very seriously. Now we have a fantastic new look to our house that I love! We are still working on the finishing touches (shutters, landscape, etc). Kelley is such a hard worker and has so many talents - gotta love him!
old look
new look
Seoul's Room
Kelley surprised us one day by bringing home a big girl bed for Seoul. We've been looking recently because we want her transitioned out of the crib before the new baby is here. So one evening we put it together and she LOVED it! Once it was put together she climbed up and wouldn't get off. However, that night she slept in the crib at her own request (literally pointed to the crib and said "that bed"). The next few naps & nights she did great and got me thinking it was going to be a simple transition. Then came the weekend.... let's just say I have no pictures of her running down the hallway every few minutes :) She is so proud of herself for getting out of bed by herself. As she says when she finds me "Seoul off bed" with a big grin. Silly girl! Fun times...? (I'll let ya know - haha)
awww.... where did our baby go??

4 comments:
wow, that's a lot of work for one weekend! awesome job- it looks great!
The transition from crib to big kid bed is always such a fun/interesting time ;). Brandon is well over 2 and I'm still delaying it... but he's my last one. I may be holding on to what I can of the baby years :)
Wow a big girl bed! Gosh, I'm afraid of that stage. That and potty training and they both seem to happen about the same time! Eeek. You know, I like the crib and I really don't mind diapers so can't I keep using them.... for a few more years? Oh and I love the house! It looks so crisp and new! Congrats!
Seoul is adorable in all these posts. You are awesome for transitioning to a big girl bed. We are still trying to make that happen. Your house looks great! Kelley is amazing for tackling all these projects. It is a never ending list of tasks!
Wow! Can we hire you to paint the inside of our house! Just thinking about painting makes me tired (prep work, actual work, clean up, and sometimes redo)! Nice job!
Post a Comment