Thursday, October 07, 2010

Seoul's a helper!

Seoul LOVES to help these days! As soon as I get the vacuum out she asks to dust. Not only that, she is thorough! She moves the pictures off the entertainment center to dust underneath them. While I do dishes she likes to unload the silverware into a drawer. When I pull out the broom or mop, she insists on a turn also. The funniest thing is that she loves to do laundry. As soon as I pick up clothes or mention starting wash she runs at me yelling "clothes" or "button" (to push to start them).

Enjoy the video. Earlier she had put everything from the washer into the dryer (with just a little assistance since they are so tall and she can't reach everything). Now it was time to unload the clothes and she was more than a little excited...


Seoul helps with Laundry from JooLin Rice on Vimeo.

Can I possibly teach her to do it all so I don't have to do any when she's older?? Haha!

(video from 9/16/10)

2 comments:

Nhat & Jessica said...

Cute little worker bee! It is amazing to think that we teach out kids how to talk just by interacting with them daily. How do they learn to put things together in sentences or to say the right words? Amazing! This is a good selling point for front load washer/dryer...everyone can use them :-)

Brenna said...

Oh so cute! That's amazing! Sounds like she'll be a big help when her little sister comes along!