Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"take me out to the ball game...."



Kelley is pretty excited the San Francisco Giants are in the World Series. Ok, that is an understatement. He is beyond excited!! Right now we are sitting here watching the Giants beating the Texas Rangers and hope it continues that way. I like baseball and I'm understanding more of it. I've learned to not bother Kelley when a game gets intense... and I admit I hope they win it in the first 4 games :) I'm not sure I can handle the stress like when they won the National League Championship Series against the Phillies a few days ago... I may just go into labor super early!

This is what we'll be doing for the next few days: (fingers crossed!)

Gm 1 - Wed Oct. 27    TEX @ SF 4:30 PM
Gm 2 - Thu Oct. 28      TEX @ SF, 4:30 PM
Gm 3 - Sat Oct. 30       SF @ TEX, 3:30 PM
Gm 4 - Sun Oct. 31      SF @ TEX, 5:00 PM
   [And if we must]
Gm 5 - Mon Nov. 1      SF @ TEX, 4:30 PM
Gm 6 - Wed Nov. 3     TEX @ SF, 4:30 PM
Gm 7 - Thu Nov. 4       TEX @ SF, 4:30 PM

No comments: