What a great little person! She has such a personality and talks up a storm. It's all about new words and sentences these days. So far her longest word is 'calculator' and her longest sentence is "I want my ball." She narrates everything: daddy's milk, mommy all done, Seoul do it (or Seoul's turn), and so much more. Every day we look at her and love her more and more! Each day she asserts more independence, which is good and bad of course. The thing we don't like is this new high-pitch scream. She loves to help, whether it's fixing chairs with daddy or vacuuming with mommy. She loves her new bed and the transition is going well. Nursery is fun for her - this last Sunday she didn't look back when Kelley dropped her off. At meals she likes to sit at the table rather than her high chair.That's our big girl!
Kelley
Hard-working as always, he is now pursuing more education. He has applied for a certification program that begins in January. Should be quite the adventure but he is ambitious about providing for our family as best he can! For the 4th year in a row he won fantasy baseball... woohoo! He loves spending time with Seoul and talks to Sydney. Work is going well... super busy, but he gets some great commendations for his impeccable customer service. What a great man we have in our family! Seoul and I appreciate everything he does for us :)
Joo Lin
Just call me "Large Marge" these days! I feel HUGE but not uncomfortable, just awkward. Being pregnant with Seoul I never had reason to crawl on the floor and lift a small child on a daily basis :) [12 weeks to go!] I don't do anything terribly noteworthy, but I realize I LOVE being a stay-at-home mom with Seoul! Each day is filled with activities for Seoul with a little work fit in between. I feel really good with where I am in life - so blessed :)
1 comment:
You look awesome! I can't believe you are only 12 weeks away! Seoul is adorable as always. And Kelley is great at everything. I especially love that he wanted to go visit the Roloff's for his birthday. Awesome.
Post a Comment