Friday, February 17, 2012

Starting the new year...

These are some pictures from the beginning of the year... yep, a little behind as usual. We're excited for all the things this year will bring!

One night we had a game night and played a new game: In a Pickle. Seoul had fun deciding if things were bigger or smaller. Sydney had fun grabbing our cards. [Pictures courtesy of Seoul.]





The girls certainly enjoy their snacks. Sydney is in a puffy snack coma. Seoul has every single fruit snack from the pack in her mouth. Gotta love the silly faces!



Sydney was startled when I called her name. She does have pretty, big, brown eyes though!



I like how the red stars are the focal point of Sydney's jammies. She is very dainty when playing with toys sometimes... touching with just a finger & thumb.



We love our lazy mornings reading on the couch. Seoul is into the 'Louise the Big Cheese' books at the moment.



Cute. Need I say more?




One morning Seoul made me breakfast: notice the multiple donuts and cake. She loves cooking in her kitchen(s)! Sydney is so patient waiting for the food Seoul "makes" for us.





Play group is always fun for the girls. Sometimes we go to church and bring toys for the kids to share. Seoul has attached herself to someone's tricycle. I was impressed she got on and pedaled the first time she tried it. We're working on steering. Sydney has fun crawling around after the kids.




2 comments:

Amy said...

Sydney's puff coma is very funny. Way to go Seoul on learning to pedal so fast!

Janelle said...

I just recently heard about the game "In A Pickle." My friend who has it said it's lots of fun. We're going to play it at our next game night.