Tuesday, February 21, 2012

There she goes!

Sydney started taking solid steps a week or so ago. She's gotten some distance in but I haven't been able to catch it on video because she's always too close to me. This time I was lucky to get my phone up and started just in time.



Seoul loves helping Sydney walk around. Now it's progressed to urging her on to walk to her all the time. She's so encouraging and Sydney loves to walk to her!

We can't believe our baby is getting so big! It's adorable to watch her toddle around. It's funny to hear her walk around the house: footstep, footstep, footstep, thunk, pause.... footstep, footstep, footstep, thunk, pause... shuffling (as she crawls for a while).

Go Sydney!

Random side note: So, how's this for fun? I looked up my post about Seoul being a walker and they "started" walking at almost the exact same time in their lives. Their birthdays are 18 days apart and these posts are 20 days apart (excluding years of course). {Reviewing Seoul's video shows she was much more of a walker but she was cruising around furniture for a lot longer. Sydney will be solid in no time!}
http://www.joolinandkelleyforever.blogspot.com/2010/03/look-at-her-go.html

2 comments:

Jerilee E. said...

Aw! Love newly walking baby videos! Seriously one of my favorite times with my kids. So fun watching them figure it out.
Your girls are too cute and getting so big!
I have been horrible at commenting these days, but I love keeping up with your adorable family!

The Evans Family said...

I love that beginning walking stage. Sydney is so cute!