Tuesday, July 03, 2012

just some randoms


Seoul is very into puzzles lately. For Christmas Grandpa gave her a box of wooden princess puzzles- one of the best gifts ever!

Seoul has never fallen asleep in odd places... until today. She didn't take a nap. I was making dinner and she asked me for a snack. When I came around the corner, I found her like this. She was out - even slept through Sydney slapping her on the tummy trying to wake her up.

Stylin'

Cooking and serving food - what a great team! They love this play kitchen so much!

Can't get enough of these lovely flowers.

Seoul loves to pick dandelion bouquets. I said, "Pose!" and this is what she did. Can you say diva??

At the pond feeding the ducks.

Seoul's favorite toddler song is "Where is Thumbkin?" these days. She loves 'Mr. Tall Man' and yes, I think it's funny, not inappropriate. Yet.

Sweet sisters playing together.

I found Seoul putting her babies to bed. Seoul's baby is on the left - Baby Toot Toot. Sydney's baby is on the right - no name yet. She even included Violet the Puppy for the night time music.

When I can't find the girls, this is often where they are. Sitting reading books together. Seoul's bed was the spot of choice lately.

[pictures from April 2012]

No comments: