Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Seoul's Mischief

One day I knew Seoul was out of bed and in the living room when she was supposed to be taking a nap. I asked her what she was doing and she said nothing. I put her back to bed without another thought. A couple days later when I went to use the camera, I discovered she had taken 127 pictures. Yes, that is a lot! When I asked her about them she said, "I'm funny! Look at these silly pictures I took!" Oh my - what can I say to that?! Here is just a sampling of her "silly" ones that captured things that were important to her.


Seoul and her cute, mischievous face!


This is a favorite book in our house - Cinderella Skeleton.

She is very into drawing people, and loves her green friend.



Seoul loves the Easter window decals. I'm pretty 
sure we didn't take them down until the end of May.


The yellow mold on the porch was her dirt pie.
She would check on it & stir it every day.



The girls were so excited when our tulips bloomed. Seoul 
gave me an update every day about their health - how big they 
were, if they're dying, petals falling, etc.






We love this silly girl!

[pictures from April 2012]

1 comment:

Nhat & Jessica said...

I don't think I knew how to use a camera at that age! Oh my!