Wednesday, August 22, 2012

July's hot days of SUMMER!

Every year we wait longingly for the hot days of summer. Then when it gets "too hot" we don't love it so much - haha! Without central air conditioning we hit up the splash park and play in water as much as possible to stay cool. The girls love it and I enjoy some good Vitamin D as well!


Sydney's eyes were so often squinty or closed that I'm not sure how she knew where to go! She would "part" the water with her arms before walking through. Seoul loves standing on the holes and then jumping back to let the water shoot up.






Crazy girls had no qualms about getting right into the icy cold water right after I filled the pool!




We even had some impromptu, fully-clothed kid wash play times!



And of course, who doesn't love a good soft-serve ice cream cone now and then?!

1 comment:

K-Cos said...

So so cute! Hurray for summer! Love the Sponge Bob swimming suit, Seoul!