One day for FHE we went to the Temple Visitor's Center. It was really neat with all the activities. Seoul couldn't stop hugging the statue of the Christ and Sydney was fascinated with the marks on his feet. I love the feeling on the Temple grounds. It is so beautiful!
How grateful I am that Kelley & I were able to be married there. That I am worthy to go inside this House of the Lord. I really am so happy to have the blessings of the Gospel in our life. It's heart-warming to hear the girls talk about the Temple and sing the song "I Love to See the Temple."
[pictures from August 2012]
1 comment:
I love that Seoul kept hugging the statue of Christ. Kids are so in tune with things of a spiritual nature. We need to go to the Visitor's Center-looks awesome!
Post a Comment