My little sis is getting OLD!!
[Shh... that means I'M getting old also, I suppose...].
This year for Mindee's birthday we had some family get together at my mom's house for dinner - her favorite of Chinese and ice cream cake.
[Missed ya Dad, Evan, Dana, Trevin, Amanda, and Ella!!]
I'm pretty sure she had fun based on the wattage of this smile!
| Classic rabbit ears from David in any picture! |
| Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear Mindee! Happy birthday to you! |
| A quick game of tag... |
| Yes, I know this is blurry (and it makes me sad!) but it captured Sydney perfectly... she's getting fast! |
No party is complete without group pictures!
My dear sister - I hope you had a happy birthday. You're beautiful and I love your happiness!
[August 2012]
No comments:
Post a Comment