Wednesday, September 26, 2012

3rd Annual Mancation

Kelley went on his solo trip down to San Francisco again. I will post the pictures but I don't have much narration because I wasn't there - haha. One thing I will say is that his gift to me is that next year it will be a FAMILY TRIP rather than a solo trip. I'll hold him to that!

Beautiful San Francisco. Neat monuments.







Kelley traditionally keeps score during every game he attends.



Classic Kelley face enjoying an evening game.



Kelley got the WORST sunburn during the afternoon game! He somehow thought he'd be OK but he came home lobster red. Poor guy - it had to have hurt like crazy!




In-N-Out Burger. Need I say more? 
(Fortunately I got my fill on my girl-getaway so I wasn't so jealous this time!)


He indulged in some garlic fries at the ball park. Yep, glad there was a day before reuniting to get that  out of his system!



As we clarified on his trip: No, Kelley cannot quit his day job for this job.






HOMECOMING

The girls were extremely excited to see him! Of course they loved the little gifts he brought for them - a ball & bat for Seoul and an airplane for Sydney.




We missed Kelley SO much! I'm glad he was able to have some time to himself to get a break from the hard work that he does. Plus he got to catch up with his cousin Ryan.

Of course I'm excited to go on a family trip next year... to see all the fun things that I only get to see pictures of!

No comments: