Tuesday, August 06, 2013

and the adventures begin…

Seoul being the maternal, older sister that she is… protecting the new baby from the impetuous. younger sister. But oh, how they love her! Lots of holding and loving and gazing in this household. And through it all, she sleeps…
IMG_5654
IMG_5655
IMG_5656
IMG_5657
As I reflect on the months since Sierra has joined our family, I feel so lucky to have the transition I did. Both Seoul and Sydney are so loving and gentle with the baby. Before she came I thought I would NEVER leave Sydney alone with her, but she has proven to be a little caretaker in her own way… bringing little toys and singing her songs and even trying to get her to take the binkie. I feel pretty comfortable letting the girls play and take care of her while I am moving about the house or showering. They still love on her so much and are so concerned about “their baby.”
I love it!

{April 2013}

No comments: