Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Baby Shower for Sierra

My sweet friends threw a joint baby shower for another friend and I. Janeece had her darling baby girl a few weeks before and I was due in a few weeks. The theme was “Once Upon a Time…” and it was fabulous! Each of the games and refreshment item revolved around book titles and themes. So creative! I have the best friends and know the most wonderful ladies from our ward!

Janeece requested children’s books so I got lucky with a few of those as well. I requested diapers and wipes… not as memorable but SO useful! I am amazed at the generosity people showed. It was so neat to visit with people and partake of yummy food!

I don’t love being in the spotlight, and this day I was especially hot and tired. I had been having contractions. To my {somewhat} embarrassment I had to take a break opening gifts because I was dying trying to be perky and keep up with the gift opening. Well, come to find out the shower was just in time because Sierra came just 3 days later!

DSC_3202DSC_3189 
 DSC_3198
DSC_3197  DSC_3210DSC_3215  DSC_3209DSC_3194DSC_3193
DSC_3204
DSC_3203DSC_3208DSC_3211DSC_3218

Isn’t she the most precious thing ever??
{Hope Janeece doesn’t mind I’m showing off her baby!}

DSC_3219

{April 13, 2013}

1 comment:

Brenna said...

What a CUTE baby shower!!