I love this holiday to reflect on Jesus Christ and his gift to us. It is neat to hear the girls talk about it, and realize they actually do catch on to more than I think (often discussed when they think I’m not listening). They love watching the church videos about the events. Seoul’s favorite video is actually the Crucifixion. I love their love of the gospel and Jesus Christ.
Of course we had the traditional activities. This year we went to Hope Village again and I was so frustrated. I totally thought we were on time but missed the egg hunts for both girls! Last year they started late and had a few minutes between the age groups. This year they started right on the dot and started one hunt right after another. With my urging Seoul went with the next age group but got intimidated so she only got a few eggs. Our friends were nice enough to share a couple pieces of their candy!
We went to Cutsforth’s Thriftway for the annual Easter Bunny photo. The line was long so the girls had plenty of time to see what was going on and be prepped they would be sitting with the Easter Bunny. No tears!
They give out little goody bags and this is what happened immediately, then this in the car:
On Easter Sunday the girls found their baskets and had their egg hunt. We keep it simple but they love it! We love to see their joy and enthusiasm!
These are their Easter dresses I made this year. I didn’t get a great picture of them together to show off the dresses. I let the girls choose the fabric and they chose different. At least they are the same style.
After a lovely Church, we headed to my brother’s for a fantastic Easter dinner. We all gorged ourselves, I think!
We did a random photo shoot and here are the many pictures. I love my family so much! We are goofy and fun! Seoul and Sydney are so photogenic but they are not fans of being in front of a camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment