Wednesday, August 14, 2013

love my mom!

We have to give a shout out to my mom for being so helpful after Sierra was born. I admit, after the first two I was pretty independent. This time, however, I really just wanted to hunker down at home and not go anywhere for some reason. It was a solid week before I was alone with all three girls for any extended time. My mom was so great to come and entertain the big girls while sending me to my bedroom for a nap. I rarely napped while the other two girls napped after Sydney’s birth because I felt that get-it-done-while-I-have-any-spare-minutes attitude. Again, this time I was ready to let it all go (and still haven’t picked it all up again!). Plus I was hit with a bit of the flu and mastitis (plus allergic reaction to the medication) within the first week of being home. Lovely.

So, thanks Mom! We love you!

Making cookies is always a fun thing to do! Girls love snacking on beaters… what are we going to do when there are three girls wanting a beater?? Sydney has the cutest messy face! Seoul was introduced to really washing dishes… and now she wants to do it all the time.

IMG_5664
IMG_5669
IMG_5671


Here is the precious causing us to figure out our “new normal” but boy is she worth it!

IMG_4367   IMG_4368


Grandma loving on her newest grandbaby!

IMG_4371  IMG_4374
IMG_4377

{April 2013}

No comments: