Monday, March 09, 2009

Changing Every Day















Seoul is really starting to enjoy her play mat. She will lay for a while looking in the flower mirror. She makes noises and smiles at herself. It's pretty cute... and nice for me to get a few things done now and then.





Kelley and I think she gets longer every day. He estimates maybe 24 inches now. I have no idea but she will push her legs off my tummy or legs and bonk her head on my chin.











I got her all bundled up for church last Sunday. I put tights on her little legs so they would stay warm and apparently they are SUPER big. Sure they are for newborns! The jacket is a 0-3 mth size so she swims in it. Kelley laughed because I had her in so many layers. I kept the bib on her so if she spit up in the car it wouldn't be on her dress before church. *sigh* just trying to be a good mom :)














This adorable face speaks for itself!! Every day I look at her in wonder. She has changed so much from the day she was born.









The other day she had her hand open and so I touched this stuffed dragonfly to her palm. She grasped it and waved it around for a while. After a while she opened her hand so it fell out. I know, it was just the reflex of her fist but it was pretty cute to see her holding onto something besides our finger.

No comments: