Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Family Updates

Seoul is such a big girl now. I was looking at all our pictures and the change from birth to almost 2 months is incredible. She has so much personality and I believe she already has an attitude! Now she knows what she wants - don't mess with meal time or nap time or she can really put her lungs to use these days... tears included. We are working on falling asleep for naps in the cradle instead of being held/carried constantly. She sleeps well at night - the last couple weeks have been 6-8 hours consecutively each night. Last night I got 6 hours of sleep without waking every hour (after 4) to make sure she's ok. We have discovered that we both like the Baby Bjorn so I can get some things done and she can have the motion and see what is going on around her.

After bath time in her hippo towel. She loves to gaze at daddy when he holds her.


Daddy and Mommy love our little Seoul!


Chilling while mommy takes yet another photo.


We went to visit Daddy at work and had to represent Beaver pride!


Grandma Dubbee came to visit.


Seoul in her church clothes... we have discovered headbands fit her now.


Mommy and Seoul chilling after church. Seoul has a full tummy - who doesn't want a nap after that?


Update on daddy and mommy:

Daddy - Kelley is still enjoying what he does at work. He had night call last week so that kept him busy. He is in crunch time to get everything ready for the fantasy baseball draft coming up in a few weeks. With work, commuting, Seoul, and fantasy baseball his days are full and long. I will hope that his life is fulfilling these days... (he can definitely change this statement if he chooses).

Mommy - I am back to normal these days. Physically I am in a better place than I thought I would be at this point. I look forward to working out again to get my muscles toned again Fortunately with Seoul's good sleep at night I'm not too tired these days. I keep very busy playing with Seoul and trying to keep the house clean. Hopefully in the next couple weeks I can start working part-time from home if there is work to do. I am blessed with all I have.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures!Babies are the greatest thing ever!Seoul is awesome.My favorite picture out of the new ones are Seoul wrapped up in the Hippo towel!Loven it!!!!