The other day, Joo Lin, Seoul, and I were hanging out together and spending some quality time with each other. We noticed that Seoul was holding up her index finger (making the number one sign). Because of this I decided to see what school Seoul wanted to go to, OSU (mine) or BYU (Joo Lin's).
I asked her first about OSU, the finger stayed up. I then asked her about BYU, the finger went down. Joo Lin and I laughed. I then asked her again about OSU, (no lie) her finger went back up. Joo Lin and I looked at each other and bursted into laughter. I then proceeded to ask about BYU, her finger went down. I yelp with a yipee!!! I decided to press my luck one more time, I asked her about OSU...but this time I didn't get a reaction. I asked about BYU...still no reaction. I am assuming that Seoul was fed up with our little game and decided not to play anymore. Any who...Seoul loves OSU!! Go Beavers!!
1 comment:
yay!! go beavs! I totally support her decision. you have one smart girl.
Post a Comment