So I just realized I never posted any of the impromptu, informal family pictures we had taken at Seoul's birthday. In January. Three months ago. Oops! Our friend Amber Wishoff (who also did the blessing pictures last year) volunteered to do a quick shoot. She's super nice and super talented!
Our wonderful family of three.





This begins the series I call "Seoul's open-mouth happiness"
(why was her mouth open wide constantly? we'll never know...)







Kisses!



She's so beautiful it makes my heart overflow.



Cousins Amanda and Ella had fun getting her to smile. They love each other so much!


Our wonderful family of three.





This begins the series I call "Seoul's open-mouth happiness"
(why was her mouth open wide constantly? we'll never know...)







Kisses!



She's so beautiful it makes my heart overflow.



Cousins Amanda and Ella had fun getting her to smile. They love each other so much!


2 comments:
She IS so beautiful! I like the open mouth too, she must have been reeeeeally happy! In Audrey's pictures, she always had these awkward claw hand poses. Like she didn't know what to do with her hands so she clawed at the air.... awkward and funny. Love your home too!
These photos are so precious! We really need to get some family photos done... We have a total of THREE photos of Luke, Ethan, and I all together. THREE!
Post a Comment