Thursday, April 01, 2010

March Madness Update


Sad day. I'm out. Seoul and Kelley are tied... both pulling for West Virginia to take it all. I picked Kentucky - BOO.

We all got lucky Seoul didn't lose or else she would have been kitchen duty all week. She might have had fun but I don't think Kelley and I could survive on yogurt melts, cheerios, and crackers.

All in good fun, eh?



Breakdown (by points):

Round 1
Kelley - 22
Seoul - 20
Joo Lin - 25

Round 2
Kelley - 16 [38 total points] - Kelley realized his whole left side of the bracket was toast
Seoul - 14 [34 total points] - Seoul knew BYU couldn't pull it off again
Joo Lin - 18 [43 total points] - I was feeling good about my choices

Round 3
Kelley - 16 [54 total points]
Seoul - 12 [46 total points]
Joo Lin - 12 [55 total points]

Round 4
Kelley - 16 [62 total points]
Seoul - 16 [62 total points]
Joo Lin - 0 [55 total points] - yep, stupid Kentucky.

Note: reviewing last years post I see that Seoul did play. No bracket of her own but we gave her the benefit of ALL WINS.

No comments: