
Right now they are having a great deal....
buy 1, get the 2nd for $.25
(equal or lesser value) - thru 4/26 only
Oh, heavenly goodness for less dollars. YUM!
Our faves are:
Kelley = chocolate covered cherry
Joo Lin = chocolate dipped strawberry
PS - Happy 25th Birthday Blizzard! We love you!
2 comments:
Hi Joo Lin! I saw your blog address on your facebook page. I just had to tell you that Seoul's Easter dress is darling! Good job! Did you have a pattern? And, I had to comment on this post because we took advantage of that awesome deal, too...only a few times! =-) You'll have to tell Kelley that chocolate covered cherry is one of my all time favorites, too. Lee will have nothing els but chocolate extreme. Having DQ so close is a blessing and a curse!
Hi Adrienne! Thanks... I did use a pattern. I could never do anything sewing-related without a pattern, although I did alter it since it was a 2T pattern.
DQ and Sonic are our treats of choice these days - it used to be Jamba and ColdStone but they aren't around here.
Post a Comment