We did a small easter egg hunt in our living room and Seoul figured it out. We told her to find the eggs and put them in her bucket and she did! We got it on video but I'm not sure it will ever make it to the blog, to be quite honest :) Don't hate me.
Getting ready to go to Evan's house for dinner. Yum! Love ham and potatoes! Cousin Trevin helped his mom with the crescent rolls and he made Seoul her own little baby ones. Cute! (Thanks Trev... super fun he thought of it!)
The next day we went to my mom's house for Easter dinner again. Yum! Love ham and potatoes! (It was delish... different variations of potatoes and veggies and ham and rolls). Uncle David showered the kids with some Easter goodies. Thanks! And the beautiful, professional cake you see below is done by yours truly :) Haha! My awesome mother-in-law gave me a whole set of professional cake decorating stuff so I put it to good use. Let my side business begin!


The following Sunday we cooked our own Easter dinner... so we could have leftovers plus the ham hock for split pea soup. Yum! Love ham and potatoes! (and pea soup!). I made Seoul an Easter dress and I think it turned out rather well. She picked the fabric herself :)






I took Seoul to see the Easter Bunny at Parson's Pharmacy. She was interested and liked watching the other kids get their photo taken. Too bad it was a repeat of the Christmas Santa picture. (Our scanner is broken so I couldn't post the professional pic taken - it was a better picture of Seoul's sad little face). She cried (obviously!) and kept pushing the bunny's arms away from touching her. I am such a mean mom!
The following Sunday we cooked our own Easter dinner... so we could have leftovers plus the ham hock for split pea soup. Yum! Love ham and potatoes! (and pea soup!). I made Seoul an Easter dress and I think it turned out rather well. She picked the fabric herself :)
I took Seoul to see the Easter Bunny at Parson's Pharmacy. She was interested and liked watching the other kids get their photo taken. Too bad it was a repeat of the Christmas Santa picture. (Our scanner is broken so I couldn't post the professional pic taken - it was a better picture of Seoul's sad little face). She cried (obviously!) and kept pushing the bunny's arms away from touching her. I am such a mean mom!
1 comment:
You're right, it is so mean but I just can't help but crack up when I see Seoul in the bunny's lap. Oh, and I love where they put the Easter bunny.... right next to the Depends.... It's just a funny picture all around!!
Post a Comment