After Seoul's nap she has a snack - a combination of baby puffs, yogurt melts, crackers, veggie puffs, etc. She was eating them from her bowl in the living room with Kelley. I was working on the computer in the office. Around the corner she comes walking toward me asking for yogurt (melts). Since she was empty-handed I asked her to check her bowl. So off she goes toddling out the office back to the living room. Lo and behold, she comes back to me WITH her bowl. Empty. Not intending to ignore my child, I ask her to go ask Daddy to get her more. So off she goes yet again. I watch her walk out the door to the living room. Then I heard music from a toy in her bedroom so I figure she got some more or at least had her attention diverted. Wrong. Seoul comes walking into the office again with her empty bowl just shaking her head at me. Guess she didn't get more...? (that begs the question: was daddy ignoring her?)
1 comment:
Cute. I had a similar incident recently when Audrey brought me her shoe (so we could go out side... her idea) and I asked her where her other shoe was. She walked off to her diaper bag, pulled out the other shoe, unstuck a rag from the shoe's Velcro then came back to me. So I asked her for her jacket and off she went and came back with it, promptly holding out her arm so I could put it on. She'll get books for me to read her and if I ask for another one, she'll go get one. It's so amazing how much they understand. Give them a few key words and they're off!
Post a Comment