These days Seoul is very into standing on the step stool and helping make anything and everything! Of course that includes sampling everything... multiple times. Better make sure it's good before we all consume it, right?
Here she is helping me make crumb cake - yum!
Seoul and Grandma were making & frosting cookies for Christmas.
This time Kelley and Seoul were making delicious enchiladas for dinner to give me a break - thanks guys! I love how she looks to daddy for approval as she adds the cheese and chicken.
This time Kelley and Seoul were making delicious enchiladas for dinner to give me a break - thanks guys! I love how she looks to daddy for approval as she adds the cheese and chicken.
What a good little helper we have!
1 comment:
I love the dish washing picture! It so reminds me of when I was a little girl helping mommy clean dishes. To bad that didn't stick because cleaning dishing is my LEAST favorite thing to do! Seoul is so darn cute!
Post a Comment