It's a rather surreal feeling to realize I was pregnant so recently and now we are holding the little babe in our arms and loving her in person. Seoul is adjust well... she calls her "my baby Sydney" and loves to give her kisses and hugs and touch her nose, hands, and toes. She holds her at various times during the day and just gazes at her. When Sydney has tummy time, Seoul lays down next to her and holds her hand or talks to her. The cutest is when she sings to her.
Sydney had her first doctor appointment and she is doing very well. She now weighs 7 lbs, 2 oz. The difference I notice most is the size between the girls when they were newborn. Seoul was always stretched out to her full 21 1/2 inches whereas Sydney is always in a froggy-leg position so she seems so much tinier.
It's been such a blessing to have Kelley home for 2 weeks although I know he is going stir-crazy being home every day. He's been a gem to do dishes & laundry, pick up the house, hold Sydney, play with Seoul, and make me rest & take naps. I have the best husband!
So far Sydney is a good little girl! We are making the transition from being awake at night to being awake during the day so I'm getting more sleep. Besides this crazy wild animal cry she has, she is very quiet and just chills with our craziness. We love it and we're having fun adjusting.


8 comments:
She is adorable and looks ALOT like Seoul!!
I can't believe how big Seoul is now! It's funny seeing Kelley holding Sydney one picture then seeing GIANT looking Seoul the next! I didn't remember how tiny they are when they're born! I can't wait to snuggle my next little one.
So excited for you both. What a beautiful little girl, both of them. Glad that you're adjusting and that she's so good.
Congrats!! She is a cutie! Hope mom and baby are doing great!!
So cute!!! And so glad that Seoul loves her!
~marti
Love the pictures! I need to put up a Sid picture on our family wall! To many good ones to choose from!
So cute! I've been waiting for more pictures. I'm glad things are going well. Seoul seems so sweet with her. And thank goodness the induction went better this time around!
I love love love the profile picture of Seoul looking at Sydney - reminds me of when Violet first met Elise :) She is a beautiful babe, as to be expected, and I think she looks distinctly different then Seuol did - am I wrong? What adorable sisters, congratulations!
Post a Comment